Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Stable Massage Melbourne CBD

Reese at Stable Massage Melbourne CBD was professional, good and helpful. I would recommend Stable... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2020
NoviceTraveller12345
Always my first port of call when I'm in Melbourne!

I live in Sydney but always try to get here for a massage when I'm in Melbourne for work or... read more

Reviewed 20 May 2019
Shannon347
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Melbourne
from USD 73.92
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Having suffered low naggly back pain for a few years, I came across a review of Stable massage at a timeout article for being a perfect go to for sports related aches and pains or remedial massage. Perfect description as I have been seeing Ian regularly for the past year and am so impressed with his professional and positive approach. His regular treatments being a mixture of dry needling (painful but effective), remedial massage and providing valuable exercises which have helped me drastically.

Also for the past 9 months of pregnancy have appreciated the continued remedial massages provided with the bump pillow provided (heaven to lie on stomach) which has kept the expected aches and pains of pregnancy at bay and made it an enjoyable experience!

So grateful and would recommend anyone needlessly suffering with aches and pains!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I selected Stable Massage based only on a quick internet search. I had woken up with a crooked neck from poor sleep and couldn't shake it off for two days. Khem diagnosed the problem areas and then used multiple techniques to alleviate the pain. A lot was achieved within just an hour.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I have been getting fortnightly massages at Stable for a few years because I had a few serious joint operations - TMJ (jaw) replacement and dislocated shoulder / screws put in. My recoveries were hard, painful, and long. But I can honestly say the therapists at Stable have made a huge difference. In that time I have probably seen about four regular therapists as my availability and preference changed. Each have been very skilled, compassionate and friendly. Each have seemed to listen really well to what hurts or whats sore and really care about getting me back to 100%.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Having suffered chronic neck and shoulder pain for many years I know a good therapist when I see one. I received relief after one session with Brenda who is not only skilled at honing right into problem areas, but also very professional and makes me feel completely at ease. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Stable make it very easy to book. The venue is very clean. I see Leonie, she is amazing! Also taught me some stretches to help with my muscle pain.

Date of experience: June 2016