1,409 results
All reviewsetihad stadiumgreat locationtram stopvalet parkingcoffee machinefree tram zonesouthern cross stationgreat place to staygreat roompillow menuexcellent stayroom was spaciouseasy accessdefinitely stay here againbusiness trippublic transportcity
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my first stay at Peppers Docklands. The staff at the hotel reception and in the restaurant were very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were well appointed and very comfortable. easy access to Spencer Street, Docklands and the Melbourne CBD. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have stayed at Peppers Docklands on a number of occasions and never had any complaints. It has become my go-to place to stay when in Melbourne. I can highly recommend is a high quality place to stay and excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have stayed here frequently over the past several months and would continue to however I have had enough! The food is appalling! The service is not much better and clearly there are cost reductions in place. They no longer provide free bottled water. The menu is very limited and I just tried to order the hand cut chips at exactly 10pm to be informed that they are not available after 10pm even though they are listed on the menu under the heading of 'all day dining'. And to top it all off there is no luggage rack in our room and none to be found in the hotel. Seriously? We were told the luggage is incorporated into the wardrobe however a suitcase does not fit! I am absolutely going to find another hotel for my midweek stays. I just cannot handle the aggravation any longer. Not good enough for a Peppers branded hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Kate S, General Manager at Peppers Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Linda,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience. I would very much like to discuss this further with you at your convenience, I can be contacted on kate.stenning@peppers.com.au.

Warm regards
Kate

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The service we received was impeccable and the room was absolutely stunning and well equipped with everything we needed to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Peppers Docklands is situated in the perfect location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The room is nice and clean but the service is average. I forgot to bring my slips. When I request one in room slips from the hotel, they just simply said no and without providing any assistance. It was disappointing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family