Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 95
Radisson
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

USD 240
USD 234
  • Pool
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 95
USD 80
USD 277
USD 187
  • Restaurant
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 103
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 189
USD 183
Travelodge.com.au
  • Free Internet
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 179
USD 135
  • Room Service
Crown Metropol Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 199
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 119
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 133
Priceline
1,351 results
All reviewsetihad stadiumrecommend peppersgreat locationtram stopvalet parkingfree tram zonegreat place to staycoffee machinepillow menuexcellent staysouthern cross stationeasy accessgreat roomshort walkroom was spaciousbusiness trippublic transport
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have stayed at Peppers Docklands on a number of occasions and never had any complaints. It has become my go-to place to stay when in Melbourne. I can highly recommend is a high quality place to stay and excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have stayed here frequently over the past several months and would continue to however I have had enough! The food is appalling! The service is not much better and clearly there are cost reductions in place. They no longer provide free bottled water. The menu is very limited and I just tried to order the hand cut chips at exactly 10pm to be informed that they are not available after 10pm even though they are listed on the menu under the heading of 'all day dining'. And to top it all off there is no luggage rack in our room and none to be found in the hotel. Seriously? We were told the luggage is incorporated into the wardrobe however a suitcase does not fit! I am absolutely going to find another hotel for my midweek stays. I just cannot handle the aggravation any longer. Not good enough for a Peppers branded hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Kate S, General Manager at Peppers Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Linda,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience. I would very much like to discuss this further with you at your convenience, I can be contacted on kate.stenning@peppers.com.au.

Warm regards
Kate

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The service we received was impeccable and the room was absolutely stunning and well equipped with everything we needed to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Peppers Docklands is situated in the perfect location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The room is nice and clean but the service is average. I forgot to bring my slips. When I request one in room slips from the hotel, they just simply said no and without providing any assistance. It was disappointing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My stay was very pleasant, enviroment great, water views very relaxing and the location was very good with transport outside our door so easy to get around Melbourne , room very clean and very helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business