โ€œAuthentic and tasty!โ€

Da Guido Melbourne la Pasta
Ranked #8 of 4,452 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Lygon Street
Description: Our menu was drawn up with special focus on homemade pasta, which we prepare every day using fresh natural ingredients. We use prime quality ingredients imported from Italy as well as select Australian products. To ensure genuine Venetian taste and style the dishes are exclusively prepared by Italian chefs trained in our restaurant in Italy.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We visited Sunday night after reading the great reviews on TA.
The decor was beautiful and with a very traditional Italian feel. We were greeted immediately on arrival and staff constantly very attentive. The food was nice, with beautiful inclusions including homemade focaccia bread with mains. We had the prawn spaghetti and seafood. Unfortunately we were too full for dessert, would have loved to try the tiramisu!

As a side note we booked through dimmi, unfortunately when we arrived they had no record of our booking. Luckily it wasn't such a busy night, we still got a table right away. I would recommend checking bookings with the restaurant if booking through Dimmi!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

the restaurant service good food so i like to come one more time with my family the staff of the is amazing

1  Thank sahuharihar
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Excellent restaurant with Italian chefs and waiters. Our lovely waitress was the only non Italian. Friendly service and molto buono food. Will go back when next in Melbourne.

2  Thank Hector C
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I was the first time I has this beautiful pasta!

It was soooo amazing and makes me happy :-) and the waitress was so great and nice.

The yellow pumpkin soup what came out for appetizer was very delicous.

I tried Squid ink pasta the color was black, I was really interested in the color.

I recommended this pasta who likes to try new something. ;-)

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I have visited this place with my friends.
It was the first time I had the pasta in Aussie.

The atmosphere was great and the weather was so nice so that had a great time.

The waitress were nice and the dishes were really good.

We really want to visit this place again

์นœ๊ตฌ๋“ค์ด๋ž‘ ๊ฐ™์ด ๋จน์œผ๋Ÿฌ ๊ฐ”๋Š”๋ฐ ์Œ์‹๋„ ๋ง›์žˆ๊ณ  ๋ถ„์œ„๊ธฐ๋„ ์ •๋ง ์ข‹์•˜์–ด์š” !! ์กด๋ง›

์ œ๊ฐ€ ๋จน์€ ํŒŒ์Šคํƒ€๋Š” ํ† ๋งˆํ†  ์†Œ์Šค๊ฐ€ ๋“ค์–ด๊ฐ„ ํŒŒ์Šคํƒ€์˜€๋Š”๋ฐ ์ง„์งœ ๋ง›์žˆ์—ˆ์–ด์š” ํ•˜ํ•˜

์„œ๋น„์Šค๋„ ์ข‹๊ณ  ๊ฐ•์ถ”~~~~!!!!