“Absolutely fantastic pasta!”

Ranked #5 of 4,298 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Lygon Street
Neighbourhood: Lygon Street
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Decided to take a walk after our lunch and found this place. Guess what? 2nd lunch and we wonder why we didn't get our lunch here. The pasta is fantastic. We will come here directly for lunch when we stop in Melbourne

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service amazing pasta and the best tiramisu ever would not hesitate to recommend. Thankyou

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This was my second visit at Guido and it didn't disappoint, exceptional menu and wine list. The cuisine is outstanding as is the service, very attentive waiters. Would thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

When I retired a couple of years ago someone said that when anybody asks: What are you going to do in retirement you tell them: Whatever I want. Today I wanted a good Italian lunch in Lygon Street + a movie in Cinema Nova. The movie was OK (Gifted) and for lunch we choose Da Guido which was just excellent. Service could not be better, the choice of wines by the glass was good and the food great. As an appetizer we shared tuna tartare which was wonderful. My seafood pasta was superb and my wife was raving about her tuna. Even the espresso was perfect. Hot and very strong. Not cheap but worth the money.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Still my favorite Italian Restaurant. Authentic cuisine. Most important things to me are Taste, Quality and Customer Service. Da Guido has it all.