“A Dining Experience”

Ranked #14 of 5,092 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Chapel Street
Neighbourhood: Chapel Street
Reviewed 24 November 2021

My Daughter organised a lunch catch-up with her and the son-in-law and we walked in and despite being small the ambiance was fantastic. We ordered and just enjoyed the food, wine (Pinot Grigio), and sensational service. I will be going back with my partner very soon as I loved it. I suggest you book as the limited capacity and demand you may miss out. I recommend the scallops and calamari. Eating here reminded me of my last holiday in Venice.

Date of visit: November 2021
Write a reviewReviews (393)

Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

Very nice boutique Italian restaurant, tasty traditional food. Wine list expensive
Overall really enjoyed our lunch date

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 27 September 2021

This is typical Melbourne. Busy and not much space. But atmosphere and food trumps that. Simply splendid cuisine.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 28 May 2021

cucinetta is a very small resturaunt, so booking is essential. We always go to Cucinetta every time we are in Melbourne. Staff are always so helpful. My wife is in a wheelchair, and they help in every way possible. I always order their Caco de Pepe, which on this occasion was not as good as in the past. The cheff has added truffle to the dish, which personally i do not like, But iverall a great resturaunt.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank pinehart
Reviewed 21 April 2021

In a world of ever increasing complexity of menus in restaurants, it is delightful to find a place which focusses on a dozen of fantastic choices, with beautiful flavours and memorable tastes. Paired with personal service and great atmosphere - what's there not to love about this place?

Date of visit: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant