“With Melbourne still in lockdown, this very special restaurant delivered a standout meal for my husband's birthday”
Review of Cucinetta

Cucinetta
Ranked #14 of 5,092 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Chapel Street
Neighbourhood: Chapel Street
Reviewed 26 October 2020

We wanted to visit this restaurant for my husband's birthday, but Melbourne was still in lockdown, so we ordered delivery instead. Our meals were absolutely sensational. I ordered the lobster fettuccine for my husband and ricotta truffle ravioli for me. Both delicious. Thank you Cucinetta for helping to make this a really special evening for us.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank ShlomGit
Write a reviewReviews (393)

Reviewed 11 June 2020 via mobile

I had a cup of coffee for take away once, two nights later I passed by for the same and asked for the same order but they said they don’t provide coffee for takeaway!

I think that is not professional, one of basics for any cafe or a restaurant is to have a clear policy.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank Sultan6334
Reviewed 9 March 2020

We bought to take away pasta dishes, salad and carpaccio - they were all delicious but in particular the home made pasta. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Ana_London_79
Reviewed 1 March 2020

We have been to this intimate restaurant on many occasions but our most recent Saturday night meal was the best so far. If you are crazy about Italy, this is just the spot for you. The staff are delightful and greet regulars like family but they are professional when describing each dish. My marinara was perfect if not a little big for me, but there were plenty of takers of my leftovers. The pasta was cooked al dente and it was the right temperature, hot but not too hot. The others cleaned their plates of all food so I'm guessing theirs was just as delicious as mine.

The ambiance is, well, very Italian - close, buzzing but not too noisy. Clean white table cloths which are wiped after the main course. Oh and our desserts were out of this world - canneloni and tiramasu. And I was full before they bought out dessert but it was irresistible.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

This restaurant seats only approx 20 people and the seats / tables are not big thus here is your ‘little’ in the ‘big little Italian experience’. The ‘big’ comes from the taste, quality and presentation of the food and the choices of different wine by the glass. It is a joy to eat here.

Date of visit: February 2020