Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

from USD 188.83
from USD 193.67
from USD 181.56
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2019

We have booking for Yarra Valley. At the last they mention is going to Mornington Peninsula. The lunch is not bad but the whole trip is so boring to us.

Date of experience: July 2019
EpicureanToursMelb, Owner at Epicurean Food and Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Well in 20 years we have never been described as one star so boring. Guests that join us have a genuine interest in world class food and wine of the region and the stories of hard working and inspiring winemakers so boring is the last adjective used to describe the day. We love sharing all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer with a knowledgeable and interesting guide. The views at Pt Leo estate over Westernport Bay are described as breathtaking, A cellar door visit to a winemaker that introduced Pinot Gris to Australia is called authentic and bursting with character. The lunch that was "not bad" at Jackalope Hotel, all day dining, Rare Hare, is always excellent for local and seasonal produce enjoyed with views over the vines.
All just an hour from Melbourne City with a small group tour, only 2 other guests who joined us before and re-booked because they wanted to enjoy another memorable day in a Melbourne wine region!

Reviewed 15 July 2019

What a brilliant day out celebrating my 40th birthday in June with a great group of friends and Nicci, our host! I have used Epicurean previously, so knew we were guaranteed an amazing day out!
Nicci was a great help putting together our itinerary and I liked how my guests could pay online, it took the stress away of collecting everyone's money - It all went very smoothly!
Our first stop was to Four Pillars Gin, which was fun - then onto the Yarra Valley! Rochford estate was first, where we were given a private tasting and had time to look around the gift shop. We had a beautiful lunch at Dominique Portet. Food, wine, ambience and staff - superb! We thoroughly enjoyed the private tasting and the building was lovely - very spacious with calming decor. The surprise celebratory cake, was a lovely touch!! We then headed to Helen & Joey's and finished off at Tokar estate. We had great banter with Daniel, Rita's son - who was hilarious! Great end to a great day!
I really can't recommend Epicurean enough, Bill and Nicci have a great business and make the day memorable and fun. Nicci went out of her way to accomodate our needs/requirements. Next time I would like to try their trips on the Mornington Peninsula.

Date of experience: June 2019
EpicureanToursMelb, Director of Sales at Epicurean Food and Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

thank you for asking us to organise your celebrations for you and your fabulous group of friends. our business is great because we love organising celebrations and sharing wineries we love and know you will too !

Reviewed 28 June 2019

I booked the tour as I wanted to take my mom (who was visiting from Canada) to the Yarra Valley so she could experience how beautiful it is and we could have a great relaxing day out together tasting delicious wines and food. That's exactly what we experienced, and more!

Nicci was a great tour guide and really knowledgeable about the area (and even some other spots on the way up from Melbourne). She booked us in to a perfect mix of 'big name' wineries and some smaller, boutique wineries run by local winemakers. We had lunch at Dominique Portet which was delightful!

It was simply a perfect day. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2019

The tour I booked ended up getting cancelled because I was the only one signed up. However, I felt compelled to write a review because of the stellar service I received from Nicci who went out of her way to find something for me. She offered another day, but I was already committed to other plans, so she found an alternative tour with a partner company for me and made all of the arrangements. Nicci went above and beyond! I hope to experience a tour with Epicurean on a future visit.

Date of experience: June 2019

Well that is a nice surprise. We do all we can to make sure people visiting Melbourne can enjoy our beautiful wine regions. Glad you got too and hopefully next time you are in town it is with us, happy travels

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went on the full day tour with host Bill. He took over from Nikki who was sick that day. We enjoyed our tour and all the wineries we went to. It’s a fun day and Bill did a great job as our tour guide. We tried so much wine that my wife even jumped up on the unicorn for a picture at Helen and Joey’s estate. Extra credit for the kangaroo show as well. Thanks for a great day.

3  Thank KiwiBax