Stayed in a studio appartment on the 21st floor...........wow what a view!!! Close enough to walk to the casino / Southbank and close enough to walk to the city. The free city circle tram stops at the end of the road. Room very clean with large windows to enjoy the breathtaking view.We found the bed to be very firm took us a few nights to get used to it. Staff very friendly and helpful especially Lulu. Thank you Oaks will recommend this hotel to anyone going to Melbourne. Can't wait to go back. The only small negative was the pool being in an awkward place..........too many stairs to get to it.The reason I gave the spa a poor rating was purely because it was cold. Because the pool was heated we were expecting a hot spa. And the Stairs into the lobby, needs a ramp for luggage. Thanks again, very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Market is a centrally located Melbourne accommodation, offering easy access to Melbourne's attractions: shopping, theatres, dining and entertainment, as well as proximity to the legal and financial precincts. Oaks On Market comprises 280 luxuriously appointed Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments. All rooms have brand new 32-inch flat screen TVs, sofas and contemporary artwork. Some rooms have views over the Yarra River and guests can also enjoy individual stereo systems, climate control, access to the indoor heated lap pool, fully equipped gym, spa and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Hotelopia so you can book your Oaks on Market reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Market Melbourne, Victoria
- Oaks On Market Hotel Melbourne