“Tasty”

Ranked #16 of 4,582 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Armenian flavours incorporated into modern cooking methods and ingredients to create an innovative Melbourne restaurant serving New Armenian Cuisine. We cater for - corporate lunches - large groups - functions - special occasion dining - romantic dinners - casual meals - dietary requirements
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Stumbled on this restaurant as it was close to where we were staying. Armenian style with great service and very tasty food.

We ordered the banquet for 4 and the portions were a good size, diversity of foods served excellent and a great overall experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Well what can I say, from the moment we arrived to paying our bill the service was fantastic. Our Kiwi waitress and our French wine waiter were both delightful, they were knowledgable, friendly and welcoming.
We had the banquet, with desert tasting platter and wine matches. I was in heaven, the food was sublime, the Hummus was creamy, divine. The lamb belly tender and mouth filling matched with a north greek wine. The wine matches were a virtual round the world tour, wines I wouldn't have thought to try and they were all fantastic.
The restaurant is tucked away in Melbourne Place, thankfully we had Google maps for trams and walking directions. We started with an espresso cocktail.
The only things that I would change are, booking earlier so that we had more time to savour the courses and wines, we felt a little rushed, however that was more to do with our choice of the banquet at the 6.30pm seating when we needed to be cleared from our table for the 8.00pm seating. Another time I would book for 5.30pm or the 8.00pm session to allow more time to enjoy each course.
All in all a fabulous wining and dining experience, I can absolutely recommend Sezar, I will be booking for next time I visit Melbourne.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

I had been to The Black Toro so I had high expectations and Sezar did not disappoint. The ambience, food and service were all excellent. Alejandro was great with his recommendations on food and wine and we had an enjoyable night! It is definitely worth a visit :)

Reviewed 7 September 2018

The hummus was super smooth and had burnt butter on top. It was delicious!

The pumpkin covered in some kind of garlic crumb was awesome too.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The food and service was fantastic. Banquet with Tasting dessert plate was amazing and so much food. Waiter Alejandro-excellent.