All reviewshigher floorlate checkcentral locationfantastic locationtram
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Wish I’d read more reviews instead of grabbing a deal...,
Now I’m listening to thumping music while wondering if I’ll get any sleep!
No wonder it was on a deal... they can’t get anyone here on a Friday!!!
No mention of a nightclub on the 2nd floor or noise issues on the booking site nor in the hotel!
A laughable sign in the lift asking guests to be respectful of other guests and keep noise levels low when in rooms

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

To find a hotel in the CBD leading up to Grand Prix for just over $100 is rare. Based on the price I did not have high expectations. Check in was efficient and professional. Room was well laid out with free wifi. Hallways are in dire need of attention but otherwise a good stay and I would stay again based on the price and the location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Citiclub H, Guest Relations Manager at Citiclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Jagfnq71,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We would love to welcome you along with your friends and family once again to Citiclub Hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Citiclub Hotel Management

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Everything about this place was great except for the shower. I rate it as poor because the shower is the most important part of the stay. For the amount of money paid you would think they could install better shower heads. The water sprays outwards with no water coming out the middle. Apparently they are all like that. We had to ask for a bucket in order to shower. I know this is for water saving but it’s counterintuitive because you spend longer in there and it wastes so much water as it goes around your body.

I wont stay here again. Worst shower of my life. Not exaggerating.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel would have to rate as the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Thumping music all night until 6am from night club on ground floor and basically laughed at as they give a half hearted apology for the noise. No wonder they need a security guard at the door as you leave in the morning as all the sleep deprived people are leaving. But you can get dressed and go down anytime to get some earplugs if you want! Be warned steer clear!!!!!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I will start with.....great location as it is so close to Bourke Street Mall, shopping and cafes. I will continue with....this place has a night club on the 2nd floor YIKES. I'm advising to avoid this place on weekends as it was terrbily noisy till 3am in the morning. The walls in this place are thin anyway, but geesch what a sleepless night. To think we'd asked for freebies to the nightclub (not forthcoming) not realising the outside area was right outside our window! Staff are young and try but I found the check in poor and a queue to check out, with only one staff member at counter. I felt bad for the staff to be honest. Didn't even mention the noise, as I felt they hear complaints every weekend (who wants to do weekend shifts here??!!!). Sorry CitiCLUB but I cannot recommend this to travellers. Please do not give me the standard reply you continue to give on TripAdvisor, it's just another insult really.

Room Tip: Do not choose a room here!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Citiclub H, Public Relations Manager at Citiclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Angeltripping,

Thank you for your valuable response and your honest feedback. We really appreciate it. Please come and stay with us during weekdays and i can guarantee you will enjoy your stay more than ever. Nightclub remains open on Fri and Sat nights only with public holiday eves being exceptions. I apologize for the delay during check in and check out process and thanks for taking staff into kind consideration. We will be more careful during our training sessions. Thank you for staying with us.

Best Regards,