“So lucky to have this treasure in the neighbourhood”
Review of Noisette

Noisette
Ranked #9 of 49 Bakeries in Melbourne
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Traditional french baking since 1825. Port Melbourne Cafe, Bakery, Macarons, Croissants & Cakes. Wholesale supplier of bread, parbake, pastries
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This gem, nestled in Bay St, is packed with people who know what's good. Excellent coffee, cakes to die for and fresh baguettes along with prompt friendly service. I recently ordered a birthday cake here and it was yummy, looked impressive and got lots of accolades from the mob at home.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I recommend the filled baguettes as they were delicious and easy to eat. The pastries are really special. Another feature is clean toilets. A waitress, could be the manager, dragged another table over for us when I took out a book to show my friend.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I tried the escargot which was lovely to eat and my fiance had an apricot danish. Coffee is always hot and pleasant to the palette.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

My first pain au chocolat in Melbourne was a good experience. To Noisette, they did like in France, you can feel the butter and the chocolate. But I thought it was too much crusty... Personally I like it when is not too much puffy. So you have to taste it's because it's made by French bakers.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

My regular coffee haunt. It can get very busy early in the morning but be patient and the wait is well deserved with great pastries and excellent strong coffee. Perfect start to the day!