My story choosing this place to stay is open the Google maps and just pick one hotel in the central and the price per stay is also within my budget and decided to book.
When the times is come for me to check-in, the location is amazing in the shopping district and easy access to anywhere in Melbourne. If you are heavy shopper, H&M is just in front of you! The staff handling my check-in and baggage deposit is also extremely helpful and friendly. After check-in I decide to check my room, I doesn't realize that my room is in the top floor and its just surprise me that the room has 3 storey. First is the living room and kitchen with dining table + laundry room, second floor is the bed room with 1 addtional single bedded room, and third floor is outdoor seating with a view of Melbourne skyline. It was a winter season, but I really enjoy the wind and the view in the rooftop. The room is spacious enough and its comes with the BEST price!
Great stay, keep up the great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra City Central offers convenient apartment-style accommodation in the very heart of Melbourne's thriving business, shopping, restaurant and theatre district. Making the most of a magnificent heritage building, it's ideal for both business and leisure travellers alike. The city hotel offers one or two bedroom apartments boasting bright and spacious rooms, some of which overlook the lively streetscape of Melbourne. All rooms include kitchenette with microwave, bath with shower, Foxtel, direct dial ISD/STD telephone, iron and ironing board, electronic access card security and individually controlled air-conditioning. Two bedroom apartments also feature a dishwasher. The hotel is the perfect base from which to explore Melbourne's city. From iconic sporting attractions like the MCG, Etihad Stadium, Rod Laver Arena and Flemington Racecourse, to a host of Victoria's premium parks, gardens and attractions like Melbourne Park Zoo. Within walking distance of the hotel is Melbourne's premium shopping and dining precincts with an ambience or world class cuisine available. Mantra City Central puts you in the heart of Melbourne but not with the huge price tag. Reception is open between 07.30 And 22.00 Monday to Saturday and 08.00 To 22.00 On Sunday. Staff are more than happy to assist you with any enquiries. *Please note Mantra City Central is now a smoke free hotel. Upon arrival you will be greeted by the buildings heritage charm with access to the hotel lobby via stairs only. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Restaurant charge back is available at the sister hotel, Mantra on Little Bourke, two blocks up Little Bourke Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mantra, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra City Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Heritage On Little Bourke Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra City Central Melbourne, Victoria