Lowest prices for your stay
USD 137
USD 130
Hotels.comUSD 137
PricelineUSD 156
Agoda.comUSD 156
All reviews botanical gardens war memorial great location south melbourne st kilda rd business stay great place to stay walking distance home away from home an easy walk minute walk excellent stay car parking good size reception staff shrine remembrance
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020

Friendly and very helpful staff perfect location and great facilities.
Kitchen is full of things needed to cook with gas cooktop and oven.
Laundry and room enough to relax.
This is an excellent place to stay.
I would stay here full time and live here if I needed long term.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Quest on Dorcas, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest on Dorcas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear Luke

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review - we love having you stay with us!

We are thrilled you find our apartments spacious and with great facilities, just like a home away from home. I will pass on your feedback to the rest of the team.

We hope to welcome you back very soon at Quest on Dorcas and we appreciate your continued support.

Quest on Dorcas Reception

Reviewed 20 December 2020

The staff at Quest on Dorcas were extremely helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. The accommodation and facilities are great and the proximity to every thing was awesome. I would stay here again and highly recommend them.

Date of stay: December 2020

Dear Jeffrey.

Thank you for taking your time to give us a positive feedback. It's been nice seeing your review regarding your stay at Quest on Dorcas and will pass on your compliments to our Staff.

We are thrilled your found our accommodation and facilities great, plus the location awesome. We are very lucky to have so many cafes and shops nearby.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Quest on Dorcas Reception

Reviewed 28 November 2020

This hotel is located in one of the best spots in Melbourne, just down the road from the Shrine and a minute away from tram access while still being close enough to wander into the city. Aside from the location, the room was superbly clean with excellent amenities, the hotel is peaceful (if you’re after a good night’s sleep which I was!) and the service super friendly and efficient. Definitely recommend! Thank you.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2020

I can’t recommend this place highly enough
You can tell they take great pride in the rooms and service
Any time I called or spoke to reception they always helped me
Nothing was a issue
Great location too

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Stayed at Quest on Dorcas for 2 months due to work-related COVID management requirements. I absolutely loved the place! The location is excellent located right next to the Botanic Gardens (which I frequented early in my stay), and a brisk 20 minute walk to the CBD (who needs trams?). Checkin was friendly and professional, and the key system for parking is great, with the parking garage being well designed and secure (although I think they could put more "guest parking" on Level 1 to simplify hunting for spots).

I ordered Dinnerly to my apartment every week, and even though I brought some tools and staples, the kitchen was more than equipped to handle cooking 5 nights a week. The cleaning service was professional and detailed, and the bathroom was the perfect size for single / couple. Being a bit old the shower water is a bit spotty with adjusting to desired temperature but otherwise great! Taps a bit old-fashioned too and leaked if not strongly tightened.

The bedroom was extremely comfy with 4 pillows offered for varying user hardness preferences. Wardrobe is useful with plenty of mirrors and natural light. The balcony I had in Room 1009 was average view-wise, but still let a lot of light in and had a good view of the other apartment blocks and the sky / sunset at times. Due to being in a block of apartments it was a bit noisy at times but 90% of the time it was quiet and peaceful enough to sleep easy (even as a light sleeper). I imagine Melb curfew / lockdown contributed a lot to the quiet factor, expect a lot of drunken yelling, car revving and parties on Fri / Sat nights if you stay here post-lockdown and COVID.

Super easy to order Menulog / food delivery here, with a phone-notification system available you'll never miss a delivery. Overall really loved staying here and wish the government offered longer stays for me, I definitely would have extended! It was sad to leave all the convenience behind.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank justincarew1
Quest on Dorcas, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest on Dorcas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2020

Dear Justin

We are thrilled to read you loved your stay at Quest on Dorcas; it was our pleasure to have you!
Thank you for all your wonderful feedback regarding the location, staff, housekeeping and parking on-site. We pride ourselves on providing a home away from home with our fully equipped kitchens and balcony in every apartment. Also it's great to hear you found food delivery services convenient and simple.

I will let our team know of your comments regarding the cleaning in the apartment. It is so crucial to provide a professional service, in line with our Stay Safe Quest Promise.

We would love to welcome you back in the future.

Senior Reception - Quest on Dorcas