Review Highlights
The Private Tour Guide- GREAT MEMORIES- 3 Different Tours- 3 Fabulous Days!!!!!

I researched our options for touring and with whom. The Private Tour Guide was fantastic in the... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2020
F3739ENjennifers
Take this 2 day trip

With so many options, it can be hard to decide the best way to tour the Great Ocean Road. First... read more

Reviewed 25 February 2020
UNR91
Berkeley

Recommended experiences in and around Melbourne
from USD 344.93
from USD 77.61
from USD 105.83
from USD 229.96
More Info
All reviews the great ocean road yarra valley phillip island beat the crowds penguin parade city tour avoid the crowds moonlit sanctuary hour tour wonderful trip fantastic guide simon koalas apostles tours sights australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Had a lovely tour with Pete in June for our family of 4 including 2 young ones. My daughters still remember and talk about Pete. Pete drove out ahead of the train and knew the right vantage point to help us take a video of our family on the train. Pete also went out of his way to entertain my daughters by taking them to the playgrounds while we were on the tour.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017

For my 40th B’day, I decided to finally go to the Yara Valley and it was one of the BEST day trips I have ever done! I honestly would never go to the Hunter Valley again! It doesn’t even come close to comparing, in terms of the wines, vineyards, food and the beautiful lush landscape.

The Private Tour Guide Melbourne was recommended to us from a number of people in Sydney that have visited the Yarra Valley. They provide bespoke tours for people that REALLY love their wines! Simon was a fantastic guide that knows the area inside & out! He was extremely knowledgeable and customised the day based on what we wanted to see! His knowledge of wines was phenomenal! The lunch at the TarraWarra Estate was one of the tastiest lunches I’ve ever had!

Thanks Simon for such a memorable B’day trip! I’ll be back!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The 5 of us were picked up straight off the plane by Simon and headed out to the Yarra Valley. We landed early and couldnt get into our accommodation in Melbourne before 2 so we thought why not, and we were so glad we did. Simon took us to places we requested and places he recommended. The day was really relaxing and we went at our own pace through the vineyards and downtown Healesville. Thank you Simon for a great day out and sharing your knowledge of the valley.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My husband and I enjoyed every bit of our tour of yarra valley vineyards with Simon. We appreciated the conversation, the ease, and the insider knowledge of the places we visited. Would definitely work with Simon again.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We are group of 4 and had selected Simon Greenland as our private guide after reading the positive reviews here of his company. The price is high for the trip compared to other companies but we felt the money was well spend and worthy! We had a fantastic time with Simon and gets alot of interesting information, seen the best of the places we had visited (without being surrounded by massive tours groups) - Thanks to Simon! He will also meet any of the requests you have on where & what to see or eat during the trip with some advice of his own as he knows all the places inside out. Thanks also to him to help us reserved the famous scallops pies at the Apollo Bay for our breakfast!

For anyone who is looking for a good private guide in Melbourne....need not to look any further...Simon is the MAN!

1  Thank Tham Y