“Delicious and Delightful cafe”
Review of Operator 25

Operator 25
Ranked #26 of 4,582 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was very impressed with the cheerful staff in my early morning . Delicious food was served in a delicate design on beautiful plate. Good coffee and yummy fresh juice. I returned twice within a week of my Melbourne trip. Definitely return for great meals and service. Thanks team @ Operator25 .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good café food, decent coffee, lots of delicious but healthy options, great atmosphere. Be prepared to wait for a table, and you may need to share a large table. Deservedly popular.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for some late breakfast while travelling. The side of bacon was the thickest I’ve ever seen but delicious! All in all the coffee was great and the food yummo.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend, I got the French toast which was delicious and my husband got the pulled pork Benedict which he says was one of the best he’s ever had. Would return

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

So I live just around this area and this is my favorite lunch-to-go place! Tho I am not a longblack person, I always love to have long black here. Coffee taste flavorful and lovely :) i have only tried kaya brioche toast, muesli bowl and sweet chicken on a bun (forgot what the name was). My favorite is Kaya Brioche Toast! It is so yummy and the presentation is lovely. Love how it is not crazy sweet, and the toast was great! Lovely service too!