Guided Chocolate Walking Tour in Melbourne City

Book in advance
from
AU$79.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Koko Black
from AU$79.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had a toasted sandwich, coffee and passion fruit chocolate. The sandwich and coffee were good. I found the chocolate overly sweet

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

There are some special chocolate and one choco with Cheery and cranberries on it. It is very delicious and special. It is worth that price. I don’t like chocolate, but I like it.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Went in to sample the goods. I had a hot chocolate that was made with 54% cocoa. It's was nice but for me a little to rich. I had a cashew nut brittle to go with it for an extra $2.50. My partner had a double shot Americarno coffee and crumpets. It came with some lovely butter and raspberry jam that had cocoa nibs in. It was a treat for him as he's a diabetic and would normally leave the jam. But he kept going back for little tasters of it. On our way out we bought some chocolate shavings to make hot chocolate with for gifts. Lovley little place. Have to say as well, we've just spent four weeks touring round and the staff were the most polite and helpful staff we've encountered so far which was a bonus as we were starting to think manners didn't exist anymore. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

My daughter and I always visit Koko Black in the Royal Arcade (off the Burke Street Mall) when visiting Melbourne. The place is cozy and the staff are welcoming and friendly. We are always able to enjoy our hot chocolate and have a chat without being under pressure to leave. The location of this shop is easy to find and they serve the best hot chocolate in Melbourne. Definately the place to visit when you need a warm up and break from shopping. This time we visited here twice!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the crumpets and a hot choc plate. I can easily say the most delicious crumpets ever with the most mouthwatering jam. Definitely a
Must visit