Guided Chocolate Walking Tour in Melbourne City

Book in advance
from
AU$79.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Koko Black
from AU$79.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Went in to sample the goods. I had a hot chocolate that was made with 54% cocoa. It's was nice but for me a little to rich. I had a cashew nut brittle to go with it for an extra $2.50. My partner had a double shot Americarno coffee and crumpets. It came with some lovely butter and raspberry jam that had cocoa nibs in. It was a treat for him as he's a diabetic and would normally leave the jam. But he kept going back for little tasters of it. On our way out we bought some chocolate shavings to make hot chocolate with for gifts. Lovley little place. Have to say as well, we've just spent four weeks touring round and the staff were the most polite and helpful staff we've encountered so far which was a bonus as we were starting to think manners didn't exist anymore. Thank you.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My daughter and I always visit Koko Black in the Royal Arcade (off the Burke Street Mall) when visiting Melbourne. The place is cozy and the staff are welcoming and friendly. We are always able to enjoy our hot chocolate and have a chat without being under pressure to leave. The location of this shop is easy to find and they serve the best hot chocolate in Melbourne. Definately the place to visit when you need a warm up and break from shopping. This time we visited here twice!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the crumpets and a hot choc plate. I can easily say the most delicious crumpets ever with the most mouthwatering jam. Definitely a
Must visit

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I love this Koko Black. It was the first to be opened and located in the Royal Arcade. I visit whenever I am in Melbourne. It is an iconic Melbourne attraction. The chocolate is always exceptional and the desserts are fabulous - although they've taken my favourite off the menu :-(
My experience was enhanced by a lovely Wait Staff gentleman - Alex - who did everything to make our time their even more pleasant and allowed us to sample a delicious lemon tea.
All in all, a delightful and delicious experience.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Looking for a good coffee, but Koko Black also delivered traditional Belgina hot chocolate for a reasonable price with good service.