Guided Chocolate Walking Tour in Melbourne City

Book in advance
from
AU$79.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Koko Black
from AU$79.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

My recent visit was a quick one as I was simply picking up some pre ordered chocolates for a family member.
Always enjoy going to Koko Black and browsing through the wonderful range of chocolates on display.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Not good enough to serve a sticky brioche without a serviette or cutlery, even if I am the first sit down customer of the day. Of course, cutlery arrived when I asked for it. The brioche and the hot chocolate was superb, as usual.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

It took me forever to decide what to order from their dessert menu, because they have a huge selection and it all sounds amazing.
We sat down for coffee and ended up ordering the chocolate and raspberry vanilla cream puff. The puff was way better than I expected because the vanilla cream blew my mind. Delicious! I'll definitely be coming back to try out other desserts.
Service was friendly and attentive, and I love how we were offered a carafe of water as soon as we sat down.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Visited after dinner for coffee and desserts, the affacato was amazing , so smooth , flavorful and creamy. We also had macchiato coffee but did not get a chance to try the hot chocolate they are famous for. The outlet was busy with families and groups , with less tourists traffic at this suburb location.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Ok i appreciate it is table service only because the counter is primarily for chocolate sales. The glass of water was a nice touch and then after the glass was empty the carafe of water was ok too but we really wanted coffee and a couple of chocolates so it just ended up being a really slow way to get a coffee.

Date of experience: January 2017