Open today: 4:00 pm - 1:00 am

Book in advance
from
AU$169.99
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Whisky & Alement
from AU$169.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2023 via mobile

Went with my nethew to try a few whiskies.
The service is great and the staff members are very knowledgeable and their products and give great recommendations.
Highly recommend this place of you enjoy your whisky.

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 18 July 2022

The wife and I dropped in to have a couple of samples, wife had a whisky cocktail and I had the 4 glass sample paddle, both where fantastic. Staff where great will go back again.

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

Came here for one of their whisky classes (Japanese session) and was well presented, full of knowledge and a lot of fun. The whisky offerings are of top quality with some rare hard to find tastings. The whisky room upstairs is well decorated which sets up an excellent vibe.

Would highly recommend their whisky masterclasses and has a stake in claiming Melbourne’s best whisky bar.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 28 April 2021

Quiet boilermaker with an interdependently bottled Ledaig in low lit ambience. We're very lucky to have this place in our city.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 27 March 2020 via mobile

If you remember, I did mention that my friend, Choong, was in Melbourne. We kept in touch throughout and planned to meet up when I was in Melbourne city. So.. after the awesome dinner in MoVida Aqui, we walked back to our apartment - full, happy but tired. I settled the kids and tasked the other half to put them to bed while I headed off to my appointment with Choong.

I'd been meaning to hit one of the best whisky place in town, and Choong agreed to meet me in Whisky & Alement. It took me about 20 min++ walk from the apartment to the whisky bar, while just simply took Uber. I had known him for quite some time by then, when my interest in Glendronach led me to know him but unbeknownst to me, he was more into wine business.

It was always a happy affair to meet up with someone whom I can talk to about anything... The bar was packed with whisky lovers when we arrived yet we managed to get a table. Attended by a friendly and knowledgeable personnel, both of us had a whisky flight each... Based on our preference. Needless to say, we had a great time catching up although we seldom see each other while in KL.

I had to say this.. but my experience here was a great one. Whisky lovers must come here at least once to experience the hospitality of Australian.

Date of experience: March 2020