Review Highlights
Expert guides, beautiful wineries and a day well spent!

Where to start! We had the absolute pleasure of travelling with Trevor on the Mornington Peninsula... read more

Reviewed 2 January 2024
shannenlp
Sydney, Australia
PLEASE READ THIS IN-DEPTH REVIEW BECAUSE THE EXPERIENCE EXCEEDED ALL EXISTING REVIEWS.

My partner and I were celebrating our 4 year anniversary and went on the Mornington (Day 1) and... read more

Reviewed 29 November 2023
KNZOR

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Melbourne
from AU$189.00
from AU$138.00
from AU$175.00
from AU$164.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We booked a weekday winetour and were picked up from the door of our hotel. It was a glooy, drizzly and comd winters day but John, our driver and tour guide was very good company and very knowledgeable of the area. Had a great day, tasted (and purchased) some great wine and had a fabulous lunch. Will definitely do another!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Millynsue
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We visited some wonderful wineries, tucked away in the Macedon Ranges. Out guide was passionate and experienced, he shared stories about the places we visited and made us all very comfortable..
The wine and food was if high quality and we thoroughly enjoyed our day out.
The bus pick up drop off service was extremely handy allowing our whole group to participate in the day.

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Luke M, Public Relations Manager at Wine Tours Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thanks Tamara for taking the time to write this review.

I'm glad to hear that you found our personalised pick up and drop off service helpful, and I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the tour guide.

We hope to see you and your group again on another tour in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

This was my second time 'touring' with Wine Tours Victoria and I think I preferred the Mornington Peninsula over the Yarra trip. Both had similar format but the wineries and the lunch were more to my liking on this tour.Our guide Melissa had just the right mix of professionalism and flexibility.We never felt rushed,nor did we feel we had too long at any of the wineries or the wonderful lunch at Merricks General Store.Fun company also made for a great day out....Thanks Melissa and Wine Tours Victoria.

Date of experience: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Luke M, Guest Relations Manager at Wine Tours Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Hi There,
I'm glad to hear you had a great day out on your trip with us at a pace that felt right. I'm also glad to hear that you really enjoyed the lunch provided at Merricks General Store in the Mornington Peninsula region.

I will pass your comments on to Melissa and the team.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

This is my fourth tour with Wine Tours Victoria - I wouldn't go with anyone else now and once again I had just the best day out, this time on the Bellarine Peninsula. Second time we have toured with driver, John - love this man! And could not fault our lovely lunch at Terindah Estate. I like it too that we stop for morning tea at a scenic location before wine tasting begins. Lugged five bottles of wine back to New Zealand, from four estates - the hardest part is cellaring them for a couple of years when you know what's in those bottles - great wine! A great tour with the loveliest of people. Super van too!

Date of experience: May 2017

Hi Helen,
I'm so happy to hear you had a great experience touring with us again. I'm also glad to know you enjoyed our morning tea break.

I will most definitely pass your comments on to John and the team, and we look forward to seeing you again when you next visit Victoria.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I have been on several different wine tours over the years and this company are definitely the best. I have been on all four of the tours on offer and every one has been excellent. The tours are only for small groups which gives it the personal touch and the tours have been geared to the customers preferences picking the wineries that offer particular wines to suit your taste.
This is now a must on my itinerary when visiting Melbourne each year.

Date of experience: March 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Luke M, Public Relations Manager at Wine Tours Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Hi There,
I'm glad to hear that you appreciate our small group tours, which definitely do allow us to give that personal touch as you've noted.

We look forward to welcoming you back next year when you visit Melbourne again.

Cheers,