Room was clean neat modern , parking fees were a pain but secure easy underground parking was worth it and it is Melbourne were parking is a premium. Try and get a room facing the main road at the front as the multistory car park behind at the rear gets noisy in the morning early. Location is great close to transport trams taxis buses and the Belgium Beer garden across the road (a must see to eat and drink ) W.Would not hesitate to book again if staying in that part of Melbourne 4 stars from me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Regis Griffin Suites is situated in a fantastic position between Melbourne’s city centre and popular St Kilda Beach.Conveniently located on St Kilda Road with a tram stop directly opposite the hotel, Park Regis Griffin Suites is the perfect choice for guests who need to be in easy reach of all that Melbourne and its surrounds have to offer. Close to Albert Park in St Kilda Road's business precinct, it's also just minutes from the Crown Casino, MCG, Chapel Street and popular restaurants and cafes.With its spacious and stylish studio, one and two bedroom apartments offering modern interiors, comfort and privacy, the hotel provides a relaxing home away from home. After a busy day of sightseeing or business meetings, unwind in your apartment with full kitchen facilities (kitchenette facilities in studios), free cable TV, DVD player, WiFi and reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Regis Griffin Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Regis Griffin Hotel Melbourne
- Park Regis Griffin Suites Melbourne, Victoria