“Great food and servce”
Review of Pud Thai vs Pho

Pud Thai vs Pho
Ranked #273 of 4,656 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Near the Seafarer's Bridge.
Description: Near the Seafarer's Bridge.
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

My friend wanted Vietnamese Food and I wanted Thai. Found this place which ticked both boxes! Service was quick despite the outside area growing from 1 table to 8 tables in about 15 minutes. The food was lovely, really big portions (massaman curry and salad/noodle dish) so great value for money. Plenty veggie options. We were staying in the docklands area which was only a couple tram stops and a 5 min walk away.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I visited Pud Thai Vs Pho on Saturday night with my family for my daughter's birthday.

The restaurant is quaint and located on the banks of the Melbourne's iconic Yarra River close to the World Trade Centre and opposite Northbank.

We started with the mixed entree platter ($21 AUD) and a entree serve of prawn dumplings. Our mains were; Pud Thai (Pad Thai noodles), Massaman curry with rice, a beef and a chicken Pho'. For drinks we ordered; Vietnamese coffees (cold) and soft drinks.

The Vietnamese coffee was certainly authentic and wonderful. All our meals were great but I would have liked a little more greens (mint & basil), for the Pho'. All up it costs us just of $77 for the four of us which is relatively cheap for Melbourne. Service throughout was quick, efficient and served with a smile.

Overall, we highly recommend this little restaurant. And having been a regular visitor to both Thailand and Vietnam, I can say that their dishes are close to or same as ther authentic dishes.

Enjoy the food and experience!

Kop Kun Krap / Cam on (Thank you in Thai & Vietnamese).

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The food here is always delicious, the service is great and the meal doesn't cost a fortune. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Very much felt like eating Thai and this was once of the better reviewed places on TA that was close to my Hotel.

Place is small and cosy - service was friendly. Enjoyed my meal and came for dinner twice. Value for money is excellent

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Serving sizes were good (not too large) and the flavours were lovely.
Great restaurant to share a few different dishes with friends to try all of the flavours.
I would recommend the satay chicken skewers.

Date of visit: May 2018