First hostel in Melbourne I stayed in & i'm so glad I chose this one!! It's centrally located, clean and definitely secure! Nice big kitchen, welcoming communal area and of course the roof top where I met some lovely people :) Pub nits & pasta nits included! Not to mention the helpful staff throughout!! Free Wi-fi & best rooms are on the 4th floor especially the corner ones where you get heaps of light, which of course you can block out when you want to! Bathrooms were cleaned regularly and hot water was never an issue, no matter how full the hostel was! Book in advance to avoid disappointment. Will definitely return !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenhouse Backpackers is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD with Flinders Street Station, Federation Square and famous cafe filled laneways less than a five minute walk away.Guests are welcomed with inclusions such as Free Daily Breakfast, Free Unlimited Internet 24/7, Free Walking Tour, Free Dinner Tuesdays, Free Activities and more.Get the inside information on the sights of Melbourne on our half-day walking tour, hear the tunes of local DJ's and bands on our pub crawl, taste the market fresh ingredients in our Free Tuesday dinners.If you are looking for even more tours and trips, see our in house Fully Licensed Travel Agency for expert experience and the best deals on trips around Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Greenhouse Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel Melbourne
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Melbourne, Victoria