When you stay alone at a backpacker, the value of your experience depends on things outside the reach of the place you are staying at, as for example, the people you have to stay with. And that is why I don't give it a lower rating.
Anyway, Greenhouse is located at a great spot in the best city of Australia. The staff is friendly (not as much as promised, they seemed very busy those days), and it seems clean enough. But details like waking up in the morning with a cockroach in your face are the reason I can't have good memories of this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenhouse Backpackers is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD with Flinders Street Station, Federation Square and famous cafe filled laneways less than a five minute walk away.Guests are welcomed with inclusions such as Free Daily Breakfast, Free Unlimited Internet 24/7, Free Walking Tour, Free Dinner Tuesdays, Free Activities and more.Get the inside information on the sights of Melbourne on our half-day walking tour, hear the tunes of local DJ's and bands on our pub crawl, taste the market fresh ingredients in our Free Tuesday dinners.If you are looking for even more tours and trips, see our in house Fully Licensed Travel Agency for expert experience and the best deals on trips around Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and HostelWorld so you can book your The Greenhouse Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel Melbourne
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Melbourne, Victoria