This place was really not much.
- The kitchen was really (but really !) disgusting eventhough it was cleaned twice a day. What does that say for the guests staying there ?
- No oven in the kitchen. How do we cook a pizza ???
- Our first room was windowless !!! For the same price, we had a much better room the next day.
- Guests were very loud, drinking and yelling until late at night on the rooftop. Could hear them quite well.
- Loudspeakers with announcements from reception throughout the hotel. What is this, 1984 ???
- The wireless network was really slow.
Some good points though :
Good location in the city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenhouse Backpackers is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD with Flinders Street Station, Federation Square and famous cafe filled laneways less than a five minute walk away.Guests are welcomed with inclusions such as Free Daily Breakfast, Free Unlimited Internet 24/7, Free Walking Tour, Free Dinner Tuesdays, Free Activities and more.Get the inside information on the sights of Melbourne on our half-day walking tour, hear the tunes of local DJ's and bands on our pub crawl, taste the market fresh ingredients in our Free Tuesday dinners.If you are looking for even more tours and trips, see our in house Fully Licensed Travel Agency for expert experience and the best deals on trips around Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your The Greenhouse Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel Melbourne
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Melbourne, Victoria