Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 94
Radisson
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 190
USD 265
USD 184
USD 222
USD 207
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 128
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 74
  • Free Internet
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 91
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 176
Panpacific.com
  • Room Service
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 105
  • Room Service
Crown Metropol Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 202
USD 195
  • Pool
All reviewserrol streetcommunal kitchenshaving creamno liftvictoria marketbudget hoteltram stophand soapminute walklaundry roombody lotionmini fridgefree tram zonefamily roomair condouble roombeds were comfortable
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

There are good reasons why I return to this hotel time and again. It is immaculately clean, run by good people who bend over backwards to help you, and located in one of the nicest neighbourhoods in Melbourne. It is also very inexpensive.

The Miami is a budget hotel but it really doesn't feel like it. I doubt I will ever stay anywhere else in Melbourne, it is that good value.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TheMozFromOz
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I agree with all the recent reviews- the location, just on the edge of the CBD, is walking distance to the QVM, and to the free tram within the CBD. Despite the winter weather, I walked everywhere. The SkyBus shuttle drops off across the street, and my tour did, too. Staff were efficient and friendly and really helpful! As a solo traveler my small room was just right for my needs, and everything was thoughtfully provided and organized and very clean (I am really picky)!
The small cafe next door is open for breakfast, really handy the day I had to depart very early. There are many other options nearby.

Room Tip: It's all on one level, I think it will just be luck if you have quiet neighbors!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This hotel is well-run, has helpful reception, a nice and affordable cafe, (I recommend the toast and egg as well as the butterscotch milkshake), and comfortable, clean and modern rooms. If we ever go back to Melbourne (which is unlikely as we'll be living in Lithuania which is far away), we'd probably stay here again if possible. We've travelled all around the world, lived in Yangon, Myanmar for four years, and definitely have countless experiences with hotels, traveling, etc, so we highly recommended and the cafe staff and service provides healthy food and drinks as well as having nice, sociable staff! Please stay here!

Room Tip: Not applicable (everything is/should be fine)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AveryPhipps
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I can not recommend this hotel highly enough. Excellent location to travel by tram or walk to the CBD. Good local eateries and shops. Staff could not do enough to assist. Laundry room on site. Kitchen area for guests use. Fast WIFI.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Nice very clean room & bathrooms. I had no issues with air circulation / wifi (as opposed to some other reviews here). Location is a little bit out of the main city/cbd, but it's close enough to walk down - about 10 minutes away from the first free tram line (or take & pay tram 57 down), and far enough to be away from all that noise of the city. Sky bus hotel shuttle can pick you up/drop you off right at the door step (and many tours pick up from here as well - every tour company seem to know the Miami Hotel well) Receptionists were friendly. The only feedback is that the walls are thin & halls narrow, so everything can be heard - if you have inconvenient neighbours banging doors, speaking loudly as they go to their rooms or singing (yes I'm serious, guy next door was singing at midnight) you will wake up! Didn't bother me too much, but to some this can be a major turn off. I'd definitely stay again when I visit Melbourne again. Great value for money (even some hostels were charging same/or even more for a bunk bed and shared bathroom) - Why pay for that - when you could be paying for your own room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo