“Great day out celebrating our wedding anniversary!”

Winebus Winery Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 104.76*
and up
Yarra Valley Winery Tour from Melbourne Including Lunch and Yarra Valley...
Ranked #10 of 99 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We will take you to gorgeous Yarra Valley Wineries and Vineyards with expansive views as well as intimate boutique wineries where you can enjoy a delicious wine pairing and conversations with experienced sommeliers. Join-In Yarra Valley Wine Tours provide a social and light-hearted way to enjoy the best the Valley has to offer. Enjoy wine tastings at four wineries, an a la carte lunch and a visit to the famous Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Our Private Yarra Valley Wine Tours give you a dedicated tour guide in your own private vehicle. You may choose which wineries, breweries and distilleries you wish to visit or we can help you plan a tour based on your preferences.
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary with a Yarra Valley wine bus tour. Ian was our tour guide and was absolutely outstanding! His friendly personality and knowledge of the Yarra Valley simply added to the experience. The wineries chosen were all hand picked by Ian based on his personal research, which demonstrates his attention to detail. We particularly loved Hanrahans Vineyard. Thank you Ian for making us feel very special on our anniversary. I Highly recommend The Wine Bus to anyone wanting to explore the picturesque Yarra Valley in style!

Ian P, Owner at Winebus Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Irene,it was an absolute pleasure to spend the day with you and your husband to celebrate your 6th wedding anniversary.It is always pleasing to see people still loving each other as you 2 obviously do.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

A exceptional way to start 2017, equally matched by the Wineries, the Hosts, the Yarra Valley and Ian. John & Kay Townsville North Queensland

I glad to hear we helped you bring in 2017 in a positive light.I hope it is not too hot and steamy up in fnq for you

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Ian was funny and informative. The wineries had a great selection of wines. Lunch and the chocolate stop we're excellent too.

Thank you Geoff for your kind words regarding your day with me,we do appreciate your positive feedback

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Probably the best winery tour I've been on of the Yarra Valley! Led by our driver Ian. Very accommodating to our group of 13! We got to pick our different stops. We'll definitely use them again. Thanks!

I thank you for positive comments regarding our day out together it was a fun day and I look forward to your next tour with us

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Wow!
The word 'wow' doesn't even cover it! This was the best winery tour I have been on all the way from the entertainment from our trusty tour guide to the wine (and chocolate at the end). This made my birthday start off with a bang!
Thank you Winebus!

Hi Kat,I can assure you we all had a fun day celebrating your special day and are glad we helped your year along