“The perfect birthday celebration”

Winebus Winery Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 104.76*
and up
Yarra Valley Winery Tour from Melbourne Including Lunch and Yarra Valley...
Ranked #10 of 99 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We will take you to gorgeous Yarra Valley Wineries and Vineyards with expansive views as well as intimate boutique wineries where you can enjoy a delicious wine pairing and conversations with experienced sommeliers. Join-In Yarra Valley Wine Tours provide a social and light-hearted way to enjoy the best the Valley has to offer. Enjoy wine tastings at four wineries, an a la carte lunch and a visit to the famous Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Our Private Yarra Valley Wine Tours give you a dedicated tour guide in your own private vehicle. You may choose which wineries, breweries and distilleries you wish to visit or we can help you plan a tour based on your preferences.
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Both Ian and Mai were very friendly, informative and accommodating to my wants and needs. They helped me plan the perfect tour that suited the dynamics of the group. The day was so much fun and one which myself and my friends will remember for years to come! Lunch at Killara Estate was a highlight!!!

Ian P, Owner at Winebus Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you for your lovely comments on your day with us.You were great fun to spend the day with.
I hope your mum's calf was ok

Reviewed 28 November 2016

From the first conversation to the actual tour, Ian and his wife were very informative and accommodating to our needs and wishes. Ian helped create a wonderful and memorable day out for us to celebrate our parents 50th wedding anniversary and we visited 4 places without feeling rushed for time. His recommendations were also appreciated given we had not visited these wineries before. Thanks Winebus!!

I think I enjoyed the day just as much as your family did as you were so much fun.
I don't think Ya Ya stopped giggling all day.
Thank you for making me part of your family on this day of celebration

Reviewed 21 November 2016

We booked a winery tour for a work event. We visited Riverstone Estate, Helen and Joey Estate and Hanrahan Vineyard. Out of the 3 wineries Helen and Joey was the best. The owner took the time to talk to us about the wine and let us pace ourselves. Unlike at Riverstone where the girl raced us through the tastings as quickly as possible and didn't tell us much about the wines. They had a wedding that day so maybe she had more important things to do.

We had lunch at Coldstream Brewery and although it was pleasant there, we were only served 4 pizzas (1 was gluten free) for a group of 11. It wasn't until the tour guide came back from his lunch that we asked where's the rest of the food, then he went off to order more for us. By the time more came out, we had to scoff them as we were out of time. So maybe 8 pizzas in total. Disappointing when the promise was "pizzas served until everyone is satisfied". None of us were satisfied, except for the gluten free who got her own pizza.

The driver took a long, back street route, back to the city which was a bit frustrating.

Overall the day was enjoyable but mainly because we get along well with each other. It definitely wasn't worth the cost of $125 each when you consider wineries normally offer tastings for free. The only "paid for" things would be the transport, the meager pizza lunch, the beer paddle tasting and the 1 cheese platter (for 11 people). $1375. Would I go again? No.

Ian P, Owner at Winebus Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will contact you directly to discuss your tour.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

An excellent trip. The host/driver Ian was friendly and cheerful from the first phone conversation when we booked to our drop-off. Amazing wineries and a lovely lunch. Would highly recommend this tour.

Ian P, Public Relations at Winebus Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you so much for your review, we absolutely loved having you on the tour.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I chose WineBus because the range of wineries they offered were different to most of the others and as a local who has been on a number of wine tours in the Yarra Valley I hoped we'd at least get a couple of new ones to try during the course of the day. I was rapt when Ian told us the plan for the day and it included all new wineries to me. My friend and I had a lovely day with just the right amount of time at each winery, each with a wonderful differing array of wines, gorgeous outlooks and fabulous hosts. Each cellar door treated us with respect and answered all our questions, spending quality time with us which we appreciated. The lunch location chosen was top notch too - Tokar Estate impressed, made even more special by Rita Tokar dropping by our table for a chat with us and Ian. All in all a superb day. I have no hesitation in recommending WineBus as a quality operator that ensures satisfaction for their guests.

Thank you for your lovely review, so happy you had such a good time!