“Awesome trip and a day to rememer”

Winebus Winery Tours
Ranked #24 of 110 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We will take you to gorgeous Yarra Valley Wineries and Vineyards with expansive views as well as intimate boutique wineries where you can enjoy a delicious wine pairing and conversations with experienced sommeliers. Join-In Yarra Valley Wine Tours provide a social and light-hearted way to enjoy the best the Valley has to offer. Enjoy wine tastings at four wineries, an a la carte lunch and a visit to the famous Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Our Private Yarra Valley Wine Tours give you a dedicated tour guide in your own private vehicle. You may choose which wineries, breweries and distilleries you wish to visit or we can help you plan a tour based on your preferences.
Reviewed 2 October 2016

It was a daunting task to pick up the right tour among so many choices available. But thank God we picked the right one at the end of the day. Driver and tour Guide Dennis was an awesome guy, very friendly and just the right kind of person for such trips. He engaged us, right from the moment we met him and kept us informed with little facts, chit chat all the while. I would highly recommend winebus and Dennis to anybody who wants to go on a winery tour. We had a day to remember - Ram from India

All reviews
"boutique wineries"
"different wineries"
"small group"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"great trip"
in 3 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

It can be quite daunting picking the right tour as there a few to choose from in this area. Man I chose well!! My partner and I and sister had one of the best days which we will remember for years to come. Ian was a fabulous host who was welcoming, professional but also had us all in stitches with his funny personality. What a treat! The wineries were fantastic and had an absolutely delicious lunch at Tokar Estate. One of the yummiest steaks I have tried with delicious potatoes and fresh veges. My partner and sister had the Fish and they loved it also. I know the menu here would probably change but the quality was outstanding and the setting and service beautiful! The young man doing the tasting at Tokar was exceptional, what a great asset. So nice to see someone so passionate about his job. Helen and Joey, and Yearing both smaller wineries were lovely also and again the service from here was outstanding. The chocolate factory was amazing, high quality chocolate and sublime icecream! The scenery was beautiful and Chandon Estate just beautiful, champagne at 10.30am what a fab way to kick off the day. Thank you so much for this wonderful experience. I will be recommending it to everyone.

Ian P, Owner at Winebus Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Wow,what a glowing review. Thank you very much. I remember the day well and will pass on what you said about James at Tokar. Ian

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Ian was a fantastic host. it was an extremely entertaining and informative tour. all Ian's suggestions were spot on and i will definitely do the tour again next time i am in Melbourne

Ian P, Owner at Winebus Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you next time you are in Melbourne.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Ian was a fantastic host. The whole day was well organised with a delicious lunch included. We had such a great day and the wineries that we visited where fantastic with really friendly staff. I would highly recommend this tour.

Thank you, I am pleased you had a great day.