“Such fun....”

Winebus Winery Tours
Ranked #24 of 110 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We will take you to gorgeous Yarra Valley Wineries and Vineyards with expansive views as well as intimate boutique wineries where you can enjoy a delicious wine pairing and conversations with experienced sommeliers. Join-In Yarra Valley Wine Tours provide a social and light-hearted way to enjoy the best the Valley has to offer. Enjoy wine tastings at four wineries, an a la carte lunch and a visit to the famous Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Our Private Yarra Valley Wine Tours give you a dedicated tour guide in your own private vehicle. You may choose which wineries, breweries and distilleries you wish to visit or we can help you plan a tour based on your preferences.
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Ian you were outstanding.
One of the most enjoyable trips we have ever done. Highly entertaining. Lunch was Devine. I love unicorns : )
Entertaining, lots of laughs, great winery's, beautiful countryside all bought together in one brilliant package with Ian leading the Pack.. Somewhat suspect jokes tho ( kidding ; )
Thanks for the fun
Shaz and Mark from NZ

1  Thank ShazzNZ
Ian P, General Manager at Winebus Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you it certainly was a fun day.

All reviews
"boutique wineries"
"different wineries"
"small group"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"great trip"
in 3 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2016

The tour was lots of fun; comfy, cool, spacious, leather seated mini-bus; visited 3 lovely wineries over the afternoon.

Ian was the best tour guide, friendly, talkative, and made organising the tour incredibly easy when other companies turned us away. After arriving in Melbourne for a conference on Sunday night, I started contacting companies at 7am on Monday in the hope of finding a wine tour for about 15 people on Wednesday afternoon. After a number of rejections (they couldn't <i>possibly</i> organise something at only 2 days notice), one recommended I try contacting the Winebus. Ian offered us a range of packages, with prices for 10+ people or a slightly higher price if fewer signed up. What's more, there were two bus sizes, we only had to let him know final numbers on Wednesday morning, and payment would be taken in cash or by card when we arrived so we didn't need to organise a deposit. Ian couldn't have made it easier to organise, was very easy to contact, and I can't recommend the Winebus highly enough. My colleagues were all very complimentary of the tour and of Ian, and asked that I echo their thanks in my review.

1  Thank Sucker-for-Sunshine
Ian P, Owner at Winebus Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you, what a lovely review. It really was a great day.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Reviewed 15 August 2016

what a day :) the wine tour was the start of my hens weekend in Melbourne, my girlfriends and I had all just flown in from Sydney, one coming from LAX , with a delay, Mark was awesome, he was just waiting for us, keeping in contact letting us know we will still have a great day - and we did! he was informative, funny and chilled. we laughed so much, and had the best day at the most beautiful vineyards, and amazing pizzas and beer and cider tasting! the variety was incredible and only wish we could do it all over again! thank you Mark, we are still laughing about your unicorn call ;)

1  Thank Tarney G

Thank you for your review, I will let Mark know what a great job he did.