Review Highlights
Trip of a lifetime

What an amazing day and trip! Everything is planned out perfectly and there is great communication... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2021
wtesta1
Winebus tour with Ian Pickworth

Excellent day out and camadarie with fellow wine travellers and our fun and relaxed guide Ian. 4... read more

Reviewed 12 March 2020
Geoff D
Limerick, Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Melbourne
from USD 103.42
from USD 107.12
from USD 79.78
from USD 124.85
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This tour was such a great day out in the beautiful Yarra Valley with a small tour group. We really enjoyed visiting the wineries and tasting the beautiful wines. Our tour guide Ian was very knowledgeable about wines and champagnes and the history of the Yarra Valley, The lunch we had at Tokar Estate Winery was absolutely superb! Do yourself a big favour and book this tour. You won't regret it.

1  Thank Pet62
Reviewed 7 August 2016

I did a private tour with Winebus for my 30th birthday. I chose them because they had a great selection of tours to choose from that looked like good value. I had a few non-wine drinkers on my tour so it was great to be able to choose a tour that also included a brewery, cidery and chocolaterie. We visited 3 wineries (Domaine Chandon, Helen and Joey Estate and Yering Valley) and had lunch and beer tastings at Coldstream Brewery. The woodfired oven pizzas were delicious and they had good options for the vegans and vegetarians in my group. We did the optional stop at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice creamery in the afternoon. Our driver, Bruce, had warned us that it would be exceptionally busy - and it was. I wouldn't recommend including this stop unless you're a huge chocolate lover - spend some more time enjoying the wineries instead. I went with a group of 13 friends and they all really enjoyed the day. We also learnt a lot about wine! I highly recommend Winebus Winery Tours.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Enjoyable tour - Ian was accommodating to the groups needs and requests. Lunch was yum and it was a very easy and fun day! Great choices of wineries #treatyoself

Date of experience: August 2016
Ian P, Owner at Winebus Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We all had a great day on our tour through the Yarra valley. The wine was wonderful, lunch was delicious, and Ian was a great host! The scenery throughout the day was spectacular - must do when you are in Melbourne and I would highly recommend winebus!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

This tour was absolutely brilliant. Our guide and driver Ian, was totally up to date with the region and made our day a pleasure. With a flexible itinerary and food and wine to die for it made our day totally memorable.

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you I am happy to hear your day was a pleasure.