Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Ways to Experience Princess Theatre
from USD 487.87
More Info
All reviews harry potter spring street stage musical intermission cast production play height australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

Outstanding performance which is an absolute must see. However, be wary of purchasing seats in the right hand side of the theatre e.g. 38-41 as there are pivotal parts of the show that cannot be seen at all from this position. A bit disappointing as these were sold as B reserve seats when I bought them about 6 months ago, although I notice the system has somewhat changed in terms of ticket classification since then.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank becoia
Reviewed 13 July 2019

Beautiful atmosphere within the theatre. Seats comfortable. Security and staff courteous and polite.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Sydhobbs71
Reviewed 25 June 2019

We picked up our tickets at the Box Office and then had lunch at Federici's Bistro within the theatre area. Great on a cold winters day, plenty of choices.
The performance of Harry Potter to me was a triumph in theatre craft, entertaining in all aspects. Seeing as we have to "Keep the Secrets" I will not say any more than go see it.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 15 June 2019

We visited and feel in love will this wonderful building. It is well maintained inside and outside. We spent hours at the stage play Harry Potter and will return for more

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank 651darrinr
Reviewed 16 May 2019

We saw Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Spectacular. Staging and effects were fabulous. The theatre is beautifully decorated for the show, and it really was a wonderful experience. No 5/5 though because of seats. The theatre has had the seats re-done, so plenty of leg room and the cushions were quite comfortable; and smaller children are given booster cushions. The seats were wide enough for us, but are quite narrow in terms of being very close to the person in the seat next to you and I imagine if that person is more than slender then quite squishy. We sat in T22, 23 and 24, which are almost at the back of the stalls - quite far back, but still enjoyable. But I must say they seem to have missed the opportunity to stagger the seating (not much incline, seats are directly in front of each other) - we unfortunately had a lady who decided to attend the theatre with her hair raveled up into a high bun on her head (!!!! - why oh why). My children couldn't see over her bun, so I sat behind her but even I, at 5ft 10 inches tall, had to keep moving side to side to see around her bun!!! Clearly they are not going to redo the seating again, so maybe a 'NO HIGH HAIR' rule should be imposed ;-) ...

Date of experience: May 2019