I was really pleased with our room. The bed was comfortable (more than some expensive hotels I have stayed in).
The room has a microwave, kettle, fridge, cutlery and crockery.
We ordered from Soprano's and it was delivered right on time (fantastic meal too).
The location is great, we were going to a concert at The Sidney Myer Music Bowl and it was less than 10 mins walk.
Had a buffet breakfast in the morning, which was yummy and the cafe latte was really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Hotel Southbank is ideally located right by the Melbourne Yarra River, close to the CBD, major transport, shopping and dining. We are placed within walking distance of many major attractions in Melbourne, such as The Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex. Other destinations, such as the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Melbourne Aquarium, Rod Laver Arena, and the Royal Botanic Gardens are just minutes away. We offer fantastic Southbank Melbourne accommodation at great value. Join us and stay in one of our 275 hotel rooms. Our 24-hour reception assistance and friendly advice about the local area will help you to make the most of your stay. Ours is one of the best-placed Southbank Melbourne hotels for the smart traveller who appreciates great value and access to everything this diverse city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Toga Hotels, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Southbank Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Southbank Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Melbourne
- Travel Lodge Melbourne
- Melbourne Travelodge
- Melbourne Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank Victoria