We wanted to try the best after having stayed at the Promenade and Metropol (all owed by Crown) so we lashed out and we were very happy we did, from the minute we arrived we new we had found luxury at it's best right here in Melbourne. We requested a room high up with a view and we were given a beautiful room on the 28th floor with views spanning the Yarra river and city, the room was spotless with nothing left to the imagination, the bath had a T.V. at the end so you could lay back and watch your favorite show and when we returned at the end of the evening there was a bottle bubble and chocolates waiting for us. The next morning we had a marvelous banquet breakfast before heading off. the staff were great, helpfull and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully located on the southern bank of the Yarra River in Melbourne, Crown Towers sets the benchmark for luxury hotels in Australia. Lavishly appointed and offering an impeccable standard of customer service and attention to detail, Crown Towers is a hotel that truly understands the meaning of opulence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Crown Towers Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Melbourne
- Crown Hotel Melbourne
- Crown Towers Melbourne Victoria