I have stayed at The Westin Melbourne many times for both business and pleasure and go back time and again, due to their great service, beautiful large balcony rooms (Deluxe King) and the best ever beds. Have also eaten at their restaurant, Allegro, often with meals and service excellent. The Martini bar is great for drinks and appetizers after the football, with a great log fire to warm up. Will be going back without hesitation, as this is the best hotel in Melbourne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne's dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia's leading hotels. Boasting 262 luxurious guest rooms, the award winning property is surrounded by theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and the city's finest attractions.SPG Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- The Westin Melbourne Victoria