We recently spent three nights at The Lyall and were very impressed. Suites were spacious, clean and well appointed. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom quite lovely with an excellent shower. The hotel's location cannot be beaten. It is close to the Toorak Rd shops and public transport options, yet its position on a very quiet side street delivered tranquil surroundings. A couple of small gripes - the wardrobe space is very limited, a supply of decaffeinated tea would have been appreciated (though to be fair, I did not ask for this), and I'm not sure that the bedsheets were cotton as both my husband and I woke up several times feeling quite clammy. We cannot comment on dining options as we chose to eat out at the nearby South Yarra restaurants and cafes. Staff were polite, professional and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us pamper you. A true 5 Star service Boutique Hotel centrally located close to Toorak Road / Chapel Street shops and restaurants. Melbourne's only privately owned/operated luxury hotel with 40 one and two bedroom suites of contemporary oriental design. The Lyall Hotel and Spa's welcoming ambience attracts a discerning international clientele seeking genuine and professional service whether travelling for business or leisure. All suites have full length windows that open for fresh air and a balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lyall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lyall Hotel Melbourne
- Lyall Hotel Melbourne
- Lyall Hotel And Spa Melbourne, Victoria