I stayed in a 2 BR apartment on the 1st floor for 2 nights. One bedroom had a QS bed and the other had a double bed. There was an interconnecting bathroom which was very useful (you could close doors at either end). The decor looked quite new. The kitchenette consisted of the usual crockery/cutlery and it appeared clean (I didn't use anything out of the kitchen). The bedrooms were comfortable but I found my bed (DB) to be a little hard for my liking. The bathroom had a shower, toilet, handbasin with a small bench to put your belongings, a hairdryer and a washing machine and dryer. Staff at front desk were helpful and friendly. Location wise - Parliament Station is a short 5 minute walk and the theatre is just around the corner. The European is also just around the corner and only a short walk away, as are other wonderful restaurants. Also, there is a parking station next door and you can get discount parking. A pleasant stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest on Lonsdale provides 4 star serviced apartments in the centre of Melbourne. Located at 43 Lonsdale Street, between Spring and Exhibition Streets, Quest on Lonsdale is at the heart of the theatre, restaurants and government departments. Melbourne's key attractions are all within walking distance or if you prefer, a short tram ride. With apartments suitable for long term stays, Quest on Lonsdale can offer weekly and monthly rates for extended corporate and leisure accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotelopia so you can book your Quest on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne
- Quest On Lonsdale Melbourne, Victoria