Have stayed here a couple of times for work, I would say the hotel is good quality budget accomodation with character. Brilliant location in one of Melbournes old laneways, with a couple of good restaurants and great old pub only a few steps away. Downside is it has small laneways on each side where dumpsters and or rubbish bins are located, these are being filled and emptied at all hours so be aware. Check in staff have always been pretty friendly in my case. Dont expect the world at the price but you cannot go past the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metro Apartments on Bank Place is in the heart of Melbourne city. Located on the Golden Mile Heritage Trail in a cosy London-esque lane, the century-old heritage listed building boasts four star boutique self-contained serviced apartments and hotel rooms with all of the modern conveniences, perfect for business or leisure travelers. Free wireless internet access is available in all apartments. Renowned for their 'warm and friendly hospitality', the staff at Metro Apartments on Bank Place are only too happy to assist in making your stay a pleasant and memorable experience. Located off the 'New York' end of Collins Street Metro Apartments are in the centre of the business end of town and only a short walk or tram trip to the best Melbourne has to offer in shopping, dining, entertainment, sport and recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Metro Apartments on Bank Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metro Apartments On Bank Place Hotel Melbourne
- Metro Apartments On Bank Place Melbourne, Victoria