Package included breakfast and $50 voucher which was good value so swayed us to stay with Mecure and use Lime Restaurant and Bar.
Crusty salmon main meal presentation was very good and scrumptious. Waiting service (Mariner) was attentive and very good. Sauvigon Blanc choices limited because of a "busy" Saturday night and choosen SB (The Prince(?)) was very ordinary cask wine standard.
Also reception person (Sarah) was very attentive.
We walk and use public transport so proximity to tram system is very good.
Another enjoyable stay with Mecure Spring Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Victoria