Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 96
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 119
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 272
USD 234
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 179
Panpacific.com
  • Room Service
USD 187
  • Restaurant
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 103
  • Room Service
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 80
  • Restaurant
Crown Metropol Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 199
3,124 results
All reviewsradii restaurantpark loungeclub deluxepatrick's cathedralfitzroy gardensking roomspa roomluxury hotelnespresso machinebeautiful hotelwedding nightroom servicerooms are largeparliament housetop endcollins streethigh tea
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stay at Park Hyatt Melbourne as a mini ‘staycation’ to celebrate my 30th birthday. The experience was lovely and memorable with the guest services team sending up a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine. Such a lovely touch. A great experience all round.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brett_Sweetman, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear brontet386,

Thank you very much for your review and congratulations again for your birthday.

I am glad that you had an enjoyable visit with us and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of your celebrations.
I thank you for your kind feedback and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back for next year's celebrations.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel delivered well above my 5 star expectations. Everything from friendly concierge and a wonderfully appointed hotel room my entire stay was flawless. The hotels grand design is perfectly maintained and the views from my room were incredible. Everything from check in to the turn down service was impeccable. For a frequent traveller who has seen many hotels this one is high on my top 5 list worldwide.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear cassie c,

Thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing your recent stay at Park Hyatt Melbourne.
I was very pleased when I read your review and I am glad that you had an enjoyable visit with us.

I thank you for your kind words in relation to the facilities and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Staying at the Park Hyatt this weekend reaffirmed why I signed up for World of Hyatt membership to begin with. The brand that is Park Hyatt, amongst all other Hyatt hotels, is the most superior in luxury, comfort and service. There was not one flaw during our stay throughout the Easter long weekend. The room (King Club) was spacious and immaculate that even if you were to run a “blacklight” just to spot a flaw, the room will still be dark.

The quality of the food, both at the restaurant and room service, was superb. The day spa was so inviting and the beauticians were so meticulous with my treatment, there were things they pointed out with my eyebrows that I have never even noticed in all my eyes getting them waxed.

The staff was courteous and professional - no matter how busy the hotel is (take note, Hotel Realm in Canberra). Now you’re probably thinking “Yeah well they get paid to do that”, by after staying in a LOT of hotels in a LOT of countries, you can tell straight away the folks who enjoy what they do vs those who just plaster on a smile and do the job because for them, it’s just a paycheque. And with the staff at Melbourne’s Park Hyatt, they don’t just seem like they like why hey do but they also showed that they take pride in what they do and the brand they represent. And that is worth every dollar i spent with the hotel.

Rest assured, when you stay at this hotel, you WILL be in good hands.

Oh yeah, and there’s the stock standard “near to trams and trains” and “close proximity to the cbd and nightlife” but you don’t need a TripAdvisor review to tell you the basics.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jayce87,

I appreciate your kind words in relation to the room and the offerings in the restaurant which seemed to be to your liking.
I was very happy when I read your comments about the associates and I very much look forward to sharing your feedback with the team.

Thank you again for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second stay at The Park Hyatt Melbourne. Unfortunately it was just one night this time. Every aspect of this Hotel impresses - from the friendly welcome, the opulent Art Deco furnishings, the pool, breakfast, the luxurious beds. The staff are extremely professional but also genuinely interested in providing the best guest experience. We had a fantastic stay & would definitely stay here again. This is a splurge for us but worth every penny. We’d also recommend the High Tea.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Brett_Sweetman, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear JJG2012,
It was a pleasure to welcome you back to our property, I am pleased to hear you once again experienced an enjoyable stay and enjoyed our facilities, including our Easter High Tea.
We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Melbourne.
Regards

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The Park Hyatt Melbourne is a really nice quality hotel in a green park location near the centre of the city. Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are large but cosy and very well fitted out. Overall the service was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear pahead,
Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay at Park Hyatt, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our tranquil location and the team assisted in ensuring you experienced a memorable stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are visiting our great city.
Regards