It was our weeding night my wife and myself were impressed from the moment we step inside the room , Courtyard Suite. The suit was offered to us with a very reasonable price By Kishor , Guest Relation Manager. Possibly because of the special event of our life. Followed by a very warm welcome the room was very well presented. The rooms facility were fantastic and certainly made our stay very special. We have enjoyed the SPA and the room service Breakfast in the morning.
The Hotel architecture still carries the history and at the same time very modern as well. In a word friendly staff and special care have made our time very memorable. A very special thanks to Kishor for his suggestion to experience the Courtyard Suite. It was money worth spending and we plan to have experience once again...............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrated as one of the world’s hottest and best new hotels by both Conde Nast Traveler and Wallpaper* magazines, InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is a fascinating example of the city’s fusion of old and new. InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto represents the resurrection of one of the city’s last remaining examples of 19th Century Victorian Gothic architecture into a timeless and inspiring luxury hotel. Its city centre location on Collins Street is at the heart of the laneways, attractions and experiences that give Melbourne its international appeal. Behind the Gothic façade is a sleek yet intimate hotel that is home to two very different bars – the Bluestone Wine Lounge and the Market Lane Bar – and a variety of dining establishments, including Alluvial Restaurant and Guy Grossi’s exciting new venture, Merchant. InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto has also teamed up with Shannon Bennett, providing valet parking for his new Vue de monde restaurant on the 55th floor of the adjacent Rialto building. InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto’s warmth and exceptional service belies its size, with more than 250 guest rooms across two soaring wings, including a stunning collection of suites as well as the exclusive Club InterContinental lounge and facilities for premium guests. The hotel’s rooftop is also a destination itself, home to the kitchen’s own market garden and beehives, the Scandinavian-inspired swimming pool and the glass-encased fitness centre overlooking the Melbourne cityscape. Also available is the luxurious candle-lit East Day Spa offering east-meets-west treatments and therapies. Before guests arrive, they can take advantage of the concierges’ passion and Insider knowledge of the city. Chief Concierge, James Ridenour and his team are the key to authentic experiences of the real Melbourne and everything the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto Hotel Melbourne
- InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto Victoria