Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 104
Hotels.comUSD 89
eDreamsUSD 104
CheapTicketsUSD 89
PricelineUSD 104
TravelocityUSD 89
2,832 results
All reviews rooftop pool great location lonsdale street small balcony buffet breakfast room service central location would stay again chinatown mcg
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Very central, easy walk into the mall and the Emporium.
this is my second stay here and this time my room was on the 10th floor and it was lovely and quiet.
Dinner was lovely and they make the best Mojito's.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Staying at GCH for the past week has been okay but I feel there could be some room for improvement.

The Room - it was a decent room, but the furniture has seen a little wear and tear. Bed was comfortable but the windows/walls myst not be very thick as I can clearly hear the noise of cars and trucks in throughout the night/early hours in the morning. I also which the room had a more of a view.

Fitness Room - I was only able to use this once as the room was closed for refurbishment the next day. I was told that if I wanted to work out I would need to go the gym across the street and pay $10 per session. I may be wrong in my thinking but I feel that if the Fitness Room is part of what I should be able to use as a guest of the Hotel, and that is now closed, there should be a solution for me that I should not have to pay for.

Staff: Found the staff here to be fantastic. They were polite, friendly and willing to help.

Conference Room Facilities: Leahan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. When we hadnt initally ordered food but then on the day asked for it, she sorted it out quickly. Any problem we had, she fixed it. Food was pretty good and the coffee was continually flowing. The only downside was the wifi as it was very slow and would disconnect without warning, and that the room we had did not have air con so we needed to keep the door open which does not ensure privacy.

So all in all we have had a decent stay and I probably would stay again but would like to see a few changes.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Got a great upgraded room. Noticed the painters in down the hall, doing some up-grading. So the standards are being maintained. Being coming here for many years, and the quality of the rooms is getting better. Great not to have the smell of cigarettes around (which can be most off-putting for a non smoker).

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Great stay, great location. Would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again. Breakfast was lovely with a wide variety of foods. In room service was easy and very nice. Reception staff were very accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Friendly staff, clean and great location. We needed two rooms, sone for my mother and a separate one for ourselves. The reception staff managed to change things around so we had two rooms on the one floor which was excellent for us.

• Trip type: Travelled with family