Stayed for a conference ths week. The conference facilities were fine to great, but the room was a mixture of new and old. I have not stayed in a hotel outside the motels in Cobar that had such outdated air conditions. a dial with 1 to 5 andno indication whethere it was actually on. No one in my confence group had airconditioning that worked. It was the beginning of spring and I had to sleep on top of the bed with no covers each night. Given the price and that the under $100 motels inSydney have mastered airconditioning, I have no idea what summer would be like staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park Victoria