Stayed couple nights for work function. Old hotel showing its age; nothing special.. Basically, you get for what you paid for. Room was spacious and comfortable with view of park/ golf course across the road. Bed was comfortable, but could use a more comfortable pillows. Had typical continental breakfast in the hotel; again nothing special. Door not very sound proof; can be a bit noisy when people walk in the hallway outside room (specially when there are large group of Chinese tourist) or can hear room noise from hallway.
Location not very convenient as not much shops/ restaurants around the area. However, tram station about 300 meter and can take you to CBD. For nearby food option, recommend going to Chapel Street, about 2.1 KM (25 minutes walk or 3 minutes by car. I called Uber and was very easy) away where there are lots of food options.
For breakfast or lunch, I recommend going to a nearby small Vietnamese bakery & cafe (around the corner, 200 m away) at unit 1 / 58 queens road. Very nice Vietnamese pork roll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne, Victoria