stayed her for one night in march 2012 midweek. rooms were pretty good for a budget hotel, although we did have a room overlooking the construction site... which isnt obviously the mercures fault that their is a huge development out the window. but was unfortunate that they started up work at like 6am :( another couple of strange things in the room was that the "bath" was about as big as a coffee table, its just pointless having it there, and the tv in the twin room was way over the other side of the bedroom when there is easily enough room infront of the beds to put it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the city's most popular business and shopping precincts, theatres, galleries, bars and restaurants, the 3.5-star Mercure Welcome Melbourne hotel is located in the very heart of Melbourne's CBD and offers guest affordable budget accommodation and a base from which to explore all the attractions and events in Melbourne. Shopping meccas like Emporium Melbourne, Bourke Street Mall and H&M are right on the doorstep of the Mercure Welcome Melbourne hotel, plus other attractions like Federation Square, Southbank, Her Majesty's and Regent Theatres, Queen Victoria Markets and Melbourne Central Shopping Complex are just a short stroll away. Guests can conveniently also take advantage of the free CBD tram service, with a tram stop just metres from the entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Welcome Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Welcome Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Victoria