1,214 results
All reviewssouthern cross stationeconomy roomgreat locationmezzanine floorsky bustrain stationfamily roomspencer streetetihad stadiumcooked breakfaststandard roomroom servicebedroom apartmentcrown casinoking bedpublic transportfree trams
Reviewed 5 April 2018

What a pe fest place to stay! The hotel is well located straight opposite to Southern across station so perfect for me to jump off the train. I was greeted by a friendly chap on reception who kindly upgraded me to a suite in a quiet part of the hotel as I had a long journey ahead and needed some sleep. The suite was large, clean and well presented with everything you would need if you were cooking ect. The bed was comfy and indeed quiet as promised. Reception were helpful and helped me call the car company who were picking me up in the night for my flight and booked a call to wake me up.
I ate I. The restaurant in both evenings and the food was lovely and well priced, I had breakfast and there was plenty to choose from all nice and fresh. Kindly the chef also got me some gluten free bread too. Great hotel, friendly staff and perfect for your needs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had a 2 bed apartment for 5 with a roll out bed and apart from only having one bathroom was perfect for our needs. Located very near to both tram and trains it is easy to move around as well as in walking distance to lots of major sights. On site restaurant offering a good selection of food and drink with a superb breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a really great location for visiting Melbourne. Southern Cross Station (links to airport, plus main train station) is diagonally across the street and there are multiple tram stops with a couple of minutes walk (all in the free tram zone). The room itself was fine, quite a large room. The bed and pillows are comfortable and the room also has tea & coffee. The shower isn’t great (small shower head and you don’t need to use the cold water tap as the hot water isn’t too hot). The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast (which was complimentary with the room I booked) was basic but sufficient. Lots of food options close by.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2018

this is a brilliant hotel that is close to everything such as the Southern Cross Train Station, and has trams that run past the front door
It is close to all sorts of restaurants, and a short stroll down to the Yarra River and along the boardwalk on the bank of the Yarra
The bed was comfortable, the room was very nice and we were upgraded to an apartment when we checked in THANKS!
The morning coffee made by Sascha was simply great, and gave a great start to the day.
The staff were helpful and very friendly... it is a grand old hotel that is value for money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Location is very good. Walk to Southern cross station
loocation is goood,walk to southern cross station, next to spencer shopping mall with more discount, staff nice. I like this Hotel as location. I have 15% discount for my extended stay . I will stay here again if i come back to Melbourne
Nguyen Thu Huong