We stayed on a Thursday night at a cost of Aus$250. The room was small with a queen bed and a single, desk and two chairs, Wardrobe and small fridge (which was barely cold inside). It had air conditioning and an LCD TV. The bathroom had a shower, basin and toilet. Tea/coffee facilities were available as well as wi-fi (at an additional cost) and undercover parking was provided. Breakfast was not included. The room had been updated and was clean and fresh. The bathroom lacked robe hooks and no shower cap or vanity pack was supplied. The clock radio/ phone didn't work as an alarm and the LCD digit display was defective and unreadable. It was all FAQ, basic, but with a comfortable bed and, at $250 per night, we felt we could have done better for our money elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Travel Inn Melbourne is a boutique hotel accommodation in Carlton, situated close to the Melbourne CBD with only a short stroll to some of Melbourne's famous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Travel Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Travel Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne
- BEST WESTERN PLUS The Travel Inn Hotel Melbourne, Victoria