Stayed for a quick business trip. Nice spacious rooms, comfortable bed and dark rooms. (curtains that actually block out for sleep). Very quiet.
Pre purchased 2 nights and had to cancel one...staff allowed mini bar, breakfast, valet and bar to be taken as a credit against the room charge which could not be refunded. A very nice, empathetic approach. Most appreciated.
One thing though, if driving... I would take the exit after docklands and approach from the exhibition centre...much easier :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the Yarra River, in the heart of the Southbank precinct Crowne Plaza Melbourne is a located adjacent to Melbourne Convention Exhibition Center and a relaxed stroll from Southgate arts and dining promenade, the city center, Melbourne Aquarium, Etihad Stadium and shopping hot spots. Crowne Plaza Melbourne is a 5-minute walk from Southern Cross railway station and a 2-minute stroll to the tramways for swift travel across town. Taxis or our car service take 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport, while our convenient valet service makes parking a breeze. Providing support for the corporate traveler our business centre provides complimentary use of PCs, Internet and stationary supplies. Whether it’s over a succulent steak at Clarendon Street Grill, a classic cocktail in the Lobby Bar or an informal meeting in the Corporate Lounge, Crowne Plaza Melbourne really is The Place To Meet with friends, family, colleagues and clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, IHG, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne Victoria