“I like this place ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Work colleague took me out for lunch on my birthday and I said let’s go to the Auction Rooms. It has reliably good food, friendly staff and it is a great venue. They were even able to accommodate my friend’s dietary requirements-gluten free & dairy free. Definitely one of my favourite places.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Over priced for what it is, so loud inside you can nearly hear yourself think.
My friends said this place was great, but the menu must have changed cause there is not many options.
Won’t waste my time coming back here

Reviewed 17 March 2018

A great place to meet people and enjoy a relaxed brunch in the airy surroundings. Great coffee and sourdough toast makes a good base for most of the menu . Service is friendly and efficient but the pace you chat and eat at is entirely up to you - perfect

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

A bit expensive, but good food and great environment. Staff were helpful when we arrived, and only had to wait a couple of minutes for a seat to be available.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We regularly come to Auction Rooms for brekky and we are never disappointed!
The Colombian corn fritters are always a hit and the eggs are always poached beautifully.
Bacon is deliciously smoked and delicious.
Excellent coffee (including iced coffee).
We only usually have to wait 15 minutes on a busy Saturday morning and we get a table. Worth the wait!